Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Inflow Matrix Module 1 - The Start

After 11 years of work I am finally at the point of teaching what I have learned. A little while ago I burned a huge backpack of maps and papers, all of which I will probably wish I had kept, but I know it was the right thing to do. I had to clear room. I had to clean shop. I had to allow for whatever was true there within me to stay and let go of everything else.

This is a new blog specifically for The Inflow Matrix Holistic thinking/learning/creating/communicating system. A holistic system is supposed to do all of these things so I don't know which one to use, because all apply. A friend of mine, Charles Holmes, called it a Harmonic Guidance System and that may more appropriate.

Everything started in 1995 when I wrote these mission and vision statements:

Mission Statement:

To design, develop, implement and continually evaluate a fully integrated living system that transforms the way human beings interact from a fear-based culture to a love-based culture and is built to last at least seven generations.

Vision Statement:

Our vision is to develop a business system based upon universal principles that free individuals to learn, create, and communicate in ways that increase harmony to the whole they are part of.

This will be done through developing simple and practical tools that anyone can use to increase their self-knowledge in order to uncover the tremendous potential found within every being.

Organizations that use these tools will greatly increase their ability to contribute to global health. The synergy of creative energy produced by groups of people who share vision and values, will be used to find solutions to the challenges of our times.

Harmonic Thinking Systems (HTS) is an organization that takes care of the needs of its members and a place where love and health are recognized as needed ingredients for a profitable business and environmental care.

Since that start has been a story that is almost inconceivable to imagine. There has always been the metaphor of building a car in regards to the process of designing the Inflow Matrix. Slowly I found the pieces or the pieces were shown to me. First it was a trunk, then a rear view mirror and then a door. I would try to figure out what they were but it was impossible. But each time I thought I had it, that it was built and then I would run a round showing people asking people if they wanted to use the car I had built.

They would look at me kinda odd and keep walking.

As each new piece came about I'd try to stick them together in different ways. I'd put the rear view mirror in the trunk with the door on top. And then I would use it for awhile and see how it worked. Anyone watching thought I was nuts, for good reason.

Until the framework for the car came about, it was impossible to see how the parts fit together. I didn't know that until the framework (sacred geometry) came about. But even then there were different frameworks. How did it all come together? Not in 2 dimensions on paper, but multidimensionally in abstract space...your own personal noosphere?

Now you who are in this course are going to start to play around with the primary interface card set. Its a fascinating journey and you won't be alone. Who knows what you will discover. I have tasted a few things but I know the full banquet appears when there are many minds and hearts working on this together. Many blessings to you all...put on your seatbelts...Kansas is going bye bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

What an interesting analogy...thank you for sharing. Looking forward to your next post & joining you on the journey! =)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home